THIS WARRANTY IS OFFERED TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY.
We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of all our products. We are committed to providing prompt, courteous, and effective customer service.
Damage from abuse, normal wear and tear, and neglect are not covered by warranty.
|ITEM||WARRANTY TERM LENGTH|
|Rigid bike frames :||Lifetime, for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle*|
|Full suspension bicycle frames :||Five years from the date of original retail purchase of bicycle on front triangle. One year on swing arm *|
|Forks, Haibike branded :||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Forks, branded :||Covered under the fork manufacturer's warranty. Consult us or your fork dealer for details|
|Components, Haibike branded :||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Components, branded :||Covered under the component manufacturer's warranty. Consult us or your component dealer for details.|
|Finish and decals :||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Suspension parts including but not limited to bushings, pivot bearing, link plates, bolts, fasteners, chain stays, seat stays, and shock units :||One year from the date of original retail purchase under the condition|
|Labor cost, frame replacement :||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Labor cost, parts replacement :||Thirty days from the date of original retail purchase|
|Haibike branded accessories :||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Haibike branded shoes & clothing :||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Displays, batteries, wiring, and controllers, e-bike, branded||Varies by system manufacturer|
|Displays, batteries, wiring, and controllers, e-bike, unbranded||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Motors, e-bike systems :||Varies by system manufacturer|
|Motors, e-bike systems, Haibike or unbranded :||Two years from the date of original retail purchase|
- This warranty only applies to the original retail purchaser and is not transferable.
- Specific model exceptions to this warranty are noted with the bicycle documentation.
- Haibike Bicycles' sole obligation during the acceptable duration of this warranty is, at Haibike Bicycles' option, to repair or replace the product with a current item that is equivalent in construction, design, or value.
- Haibike Bicycles' liability under this limited warranty shall never exceed the amount of the original purchase.
TO OBTAIN SERVICE UNDER THIS WARRANTY, YOU MUST:
- Fill out a claim form on this site or return your fully assembled Haibike bicycle to a Haibike Bicycles Authorized Dealer within the United States of America. A bicycle that has had the components removed cannot be evaluated or warranted.
- Provide proof of purchase, including but not limited to the retail bill of sale, your credit or debit card receipt, or other satisfactory proof of the date of purchase.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO DAMAGE OR FAILURE DUE TO:
- Accidents, alteration, abuse, neglect.
- Material fatigue, normal wear and tear.
- Improper assembly, maintenance, or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended to be compatible with the bicycle as sold, including but not limited to power assist accessories, forks, brakes, or tires different from original specification.
- Improper assembly.
- User weight in excess of three-hundred pounds.
THIS WARRANTY ALSO EXCLUDES:
- Commercial use (such as rental or security fleets), racing or competition, stunting, jumping, trick riding, ramp riding, aggressive riding, riding with excessive loads, lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Bicycle frames, which have been repaired (e.g. welded or bonded), repainted, or had the original decals removed.
- Frames, forks, wheels, axles, handlebars, and stems, which are bent from just riding along, can be a sign of misuse or abuse and are not covered under this warranty.
- Personal transportation costs or product freight costs to or from a Haibike Bicycles Authorized Dealer.
- Charges associated with diagnosing, evaluating, or processing a warranty claim
- Any additional costs associated with the incompatibility of existing parts and the replacement frame or fork. These costs are the responsibility of the consumer.
The warranty for the replacement frame shall be the warranty offered for the equivalent bicycle's frame of that model year. We recommend replacement frames to be reassembled by a Haibike dealer. This warranty excludes any issues that can be traced to assembly or component incompatibility.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose created hereby, are limited to the same duration as the express warranty herein. Haibike Bicycles shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of implied warranties, incidental or consequential, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. Retailers and wholesale outlets for Haibike Bicycles products are not authorized to modify this warranty in any way. This warranty gives the original owner specific legal rights. Other additional rights may vary from state to state.
All Haibike bicycles meet or exceed CPSC standards. Complete equipment is included with each Haibike bicycle but not necessarily shown in photographs, e.g. reflectors. All Haibike bicycles are covered under warranty. Haibike specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Haibike is a registered trademark of Accell North America. Haibike bicycles are distributed by Alta Cycling Group, LLC