Powered by the awesome Bosch Performance CX250W motor and 500Wh battery, you can explore faster and farther than ever before. With 180mm of front and rear travel, handled by the RockShox Yari RC fork and Super Deluxe RC3 shock, the trail and drops practically disappear beneath you. SRAM NX 11spd shifting with 11x42 cassette keeps you ripping uphill or down, and everything in between. Maxxis Minion DH tires and Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes keep things under control in the most extreme moments of fun.
- Frame Aluminum 6061, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount, Travel: 180mm
- Rear Shock RockShox Super Deluxe RC3, air
- Fork RockShox Yari RC, air, Travel: 180mm, aluminum steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, thru-axle Boost
- Headset A-Head Tapered
- Cranks Haibike forged aluminum
- Sprocket Haibike Components, 18 teeth, steel
- Rear Derailleur Sram NX, 11-speed
- Shifter Sram NX, trigger switch
- Cogset Sram PG1130, 11-42 teeth
- Chain Sram PC1110
- Front Hub Haibike Components TheHub ++
- Rear Hub Haibike Components TheHub ++
- Spokes Stainless Steel, black
- Rims Alex MD35, eyed, double-walled rim, aluminum
- Tires Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5" x 2.60 / Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5" x 2.60
- Brakes Tektro Orion 4 Piston, 203mm / Tektro Orion 4 Piston, 180mm
- Brake Levers Tektro Orion, Aluminium
- Pedals MTB Plattform pedal aluminum
- Handlebar Haibike Components TheBar ++ 780mm
- Grips Haibike MTB
- Stem Haibike Components TheStem 2, A-head, Bar bore: 31.8mm
- Seat Haibike Components TheSaddle X
- Seat Post XLC AllMtn, Remote, telescope, 31.6mm
- Motor Bosch Performance CX, 250W, 75Nm, 20 mph
- Battery Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Display Bosch Purion
- Max Assisted Speed 20 mph / 32 kph
- Frame Size
- Rider Height
- Seat Tube Length
- Seat Angle
- Head Tube Length
- Head Angle
- Top Tube Length
- Chain Stay Length
- BB Drop
- Wheel Base
- Stand Over Height
- 42 S
- 44 M
- 46 L
- 48 XL
Very nice bike.
This is a great downhill bike! I feel confident on the tight single tracks and it handles awesome. In my opinion the weight helps keep it planted for a fun controlled ride.
Dirt Diving Dave DDD
Great bike , value, comfort and performance! Go get one!
First E-Bike and really excited riding this bike that just brought the fun and kid back in me! The bike performs flawlessly. I really like and use the walk a bike feature when I tackle too steep of a climb! To me, riding bikes since a kid and never stopped being 54, I can say that this bike is the best bike I have ever owned and it is safer with the plus tires and weight of the bike hugs the trail. Just loving the ride
Awesome bike! I have been riding it for around a year and have never had any problems. Highly recommend it.
...make MTB fun again! Gives you the ability to climb trails too steep to enjoy, makes flats feel like descends, and of course, down-hills are still down-hills! Soaks up all the ruts and rocks. Very intuitive design to constantly shift gears (as usual) but also adjust assist level to create the experience (workout) you are looking for. You can dial in the exact effort level you want to give, with the cadence and speed you are looking for and/or enjoy. I was surprised at this.
Nothing wrong with the bike....
I have one, it's been a great bike. I had a problem after about 1500 miles with the fork and shock. Haibike said the warranty is with Rockshox, so we pulled them and sent in. Rockshox completely rebuilt them and sent back. All I had to pay was the shipping cost to them. Even the labor at the shop for R & R was covered.
This bike is sick. it can handle drops with ease and rip up any hill.
Seite vonAdd your review